Girl Scouts San Diego seeks a highly organized and detailed oriented part-time Volunteer Appreciation Specialist to manage key volunteer recognition and alum engagement events and projects. .
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing and implementing an annual plan to recognize volunteers including Volunteer Celebration, Leader’s Day, President’s Award, recognition training's, and other recognition projects or events.
- Developing managing and promoting innovative and meaningful adult volunteer recognition opportunities at monthly service unit meetings, internal staff team meetings, and also in council publications, web and other social media.
- Recruiting and managing volunteer committees to implement a variety of adult programs including alum engagement and volunteer recognition.
- Developing and executing marketing plans for volunteer recognition and alum engagement through a variety of channels including website, social media, places of employment and in person presentations in the community.
- Managing program design and components of annual volunteer celebration event.Performs additional duties as assigned to assist in fulfillment of the council’s mission, vision and goals.