Girl Scouts San Diego has an immediate need for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to assist with high-volume recruiting for seasonal summer staff. This is a temporary position expected to last up to two months.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will have responsibility for:
- Developing and executing a recruiting and sourcing strategy to attract a pipeline of quality candidates for temporary summer camp positions.
- Utilizing a variety of recruiting methods including job boards, recruiting events, social media, and networking to maximize candidate sourcing.
- Conducting candidate phone screens, recommending candidates for interview, and coordinating interview schedules.
- Updating and maintaining accurate applicant data and status in ATS system (ATS OnDemand).
- Extending and coordinating offers and background checks with final candidates.
- Performing other duties as assigned or required.