The Product Program Compliance Specialist has key responsibility for ensuring the accurate accounting, reconciliation and management of product program inventory and payments.
- Leads reconciliation process of all troop inventory and payments for product programs (fall product and cookie program) and ensures accuracy of team’s reconciliation.
- Assists manager with reconciliation of cookie inventory and vendor invoices.
- Responsible for collecting troop bank account information and ensuring accuracy for council payments (i.e. prenoting troop accounts, collecting voided checks, etc.).
- Manages outstanding balances owed by members (identifies outstanding balances, makes collection attempts, accepts payments, submits overdue payments to a third party agency); creates and manages a process for tracking outstanding balances throughout all stages.
- Liasions on behalf of the product program team with the accounting department; explores all inquiries and assists in reconciling their product program information and audit preparation.
- Compiles multiple sales analysis reports (at manager’s request) post-sales to compare year-to-year information (i.e. sales totals, outstanding balance amounts, etc.).
- Works closely with product program inventory management systems to reconcile accounts (i.e. eBudde, UNIFY).
- Oversees "Ineligible to Participate" list process; ensures that outstanding balances are appropriately added or removed from list for upcoming programs.
- Support Product Program initiatives and goals; encourages, guides and gains support from departments and volunteers toward accomplishing Product Program goals.
- Participate in Product Program events, Service Unit meetings, and various program events in which Product Program will be represented.
- Partner with vendors and suppliers to purchase and negotiate motivating girl rewards.
- Provide superior customer service to volunteers, parents, girls, staff and customers at all times (even when experiencing complaints).
- Performs other duties, as assigned.